* Give your skin a chance to "rest" and "Heal" itself from all the products that have so many ingredients that we have no idea what they are and what they do.
* Focus for one week on only caring for your skin. Exfoliate and moisturize your face, neck and chest. You will be shocked after one week how fresh and alive your skin is and how much less makeup you actually need.
* Besides not wearing makeup for a week, try drinking celery juice, water with a splash of Bragg's apple cider vinegar, green juice, no alcohol and no sugar. I truly believe that skin glows when you put only healthy food and fresh water into our bodies. The celery juice helps with puffiness and inflammation.
*When the week of no makeup is up, try to start using less makeup and see how that feels.
* Feeling better on the inside always shows in our appearance. We smile more frequently and our eyes look clear and bright.
* That extra time in bed resting or better yet, with that extra time not putting on your makeup, go take an early yoga class or take a morning walk!
Send this blog to your girlfriends & challenge them too!