Clearly this beauty has flawless skin, beautiful eyes and a million dollar smile!
This is the exact make-over we can do on our selves for an instant change without a professional makeup artist.
I promise you can do this exact same thing on yourself in under 5 minutes!
1. Apply Kama Superfood Super Serum all over your face, neck, under the eyes and on your eyelids.
2. Use a concealer under the eyes and eyelids to even out any darkness or discoloration.
3. Add a drop of your favorite moisturizer with 3 drops of your foundation, using your fingers or a brush lightly brush it all over your face and neck for a dewy and fresh sweep to even out your skin.
4. Using an eyeshadow (One Last Kiss) and a thin eyebrow brush, fill in your brows to frame your eyes.
5. I then applied our Sea Glass on the entire lid to even out the eyelids.
6. Pulling the brow up, I then used our Chocolate Brown Eyeliner on the top lid as close to the lashes as possible. A thick line will make the eyes appear smaller and a thin line is going to make the eyes pop!
7. With an eyeliner brush, I used Watching You Dream on the top of the eye pencil to give a softer look. It also helps it to last longer!
8. Pretty Girl’s Lash Building Mascara in brown on top and bottom lashes especially focus on extending out into the corners of the lashes.
9. Toes in the Sand Gettin’ a Tan Bronzer is perfect for that “I just got back from Cabo” look on the cheeks, without the sunburn.
Green Juice of the Week!
To look and feel beautiful on the inside, you have to feel Pretty Girl on the inside! Green Juice is the perfect way to start the day.
This is super easy! Add all ingredients into the blender! I drink one glass, and put the rest in the fridge to drink during the day.
1 cup of Organic Coconut Water
1 handful of Spinach
3 leaves of Kale without the spines
1 slice of fresh Ginger
1 slice of fresh Turmeric
1 cup of fresh Pineapple
Fresh mint leaves to taste!
Pretty Girl of the Week
Diana Stobo is the first Pretty Girl of the Week, because has she taught me everything about feeling good on the inside, which makes me look pretty on the outside.
Her Retreat in Costa Rica won the Americas Best Wellness and Spa Boutique Hotel 2017!
For more amazing recipes go to www.DianaStobo.Com
I thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I wish you a beautiful life of love, laughter and lipgloss! 👄 Christina
Download the Pretty Girl Makeup App!
Pretty Girl Makeup on Instagram. Please follow us!
Christina Flach Makeup on Instagram. Please follow me!